Sunday, July 13, 2014

X-Men Days of Future Past 2014 DVDRip.AVC Download

X-Men Days of Future Past 2014 torrent


Seeds 120 SeedsPeers 99 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 MB
Files: 3


Users review: I know that trailers do not have convinced me - and after a bitter Jack the giant killer in my mouth, I was skeptical. I really coarse approach Matthew Vaughn First class (which was a difficult task to restart after deductible Last Stand dull and generic, dull X-Men Origins: Wolverine) and j 'I formed did he mind back them. But as it turns light, Bryan Singer (yes, I dare say his name) still has a few tricks up his sleeve. For sheer scale and epic narration, Days of Future Past is Theres so ashamed fantastic.Its Share this movie, but I guess who voluntarily forego enjoyment to be fully aware that he did his own expense. Because this is the kind of movie that made me love movies in First place.Yet (despite 10 stars in my opinion), it is not perfect. And this is not the usual suspects with Mutants - how could he have; It's just not like this movie. But I say almost only complaint with this picture he is too characters and some of them do not get enough screen time (or in fact, theres not too many characters: Theres just too big players characters But again, that half the fun). All configurations of X-Men It has a complex plot? and also the most interesting. Different maturities are difficult to make and can be rather difficult to follow, but thanks (very!) smart screenplay with great things for Logan, never lost. And that's the best news: sorely missed in last tranche (except Cameo hilarious), the franchise has yet Hugh Jackman. And him to at least get to see the lot, because it leads to in fact, thanks to this film (and give the best performance of his Wolverine still on the way). If Logan is called the heart of X-Men, while Charles Xavier in mind Although Magneto and Mystique suppliers - slightly twisted - Soul and see all brought together again a wide stupid grin on my face (which is wider when Quicksilver is displayed - for reasons that you will find it for you). What really puts the X-Men movies outside the derivative adaptation more comics? At least as far as I'm concerned? is I've always loved characters, and Future Past is no exception. I love strong, dramatic action and movies as the guy side, but if I get to see the characters? what is the point? The reason I gave him 10 stars, and it is unusual nowadays, it's we get here is complex, intelligent fantasy / science-fiction thrills that respects its origins as it closer to the future, but never - ever - to ; forget first task is to entertain the public. In Finding that perfect, rare balance between human drama centered on the characters and without barred share popcorn show, Days of Future Past understand 10 stars in mine (which is a first for me I never give 10 stars for the comic-book movie) So my verdict. If you forward to get your mind blown some body and soul, the true mass transfer film is about you and what you need to do is give X-cite-ment. Enjoy ride.Favorite Movies http://www.imdb.com/list/ls054200841/


Year: 2014
Genres: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi
Director: Bryan Singer
Starring: Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Hugh Jackman
Language: Eng
Runtime: 131 min
Audio: 2.1 Stereo
Frame Rate: 29.9 fps
Video Bitrate: 2924 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 256 kbps