Saturday, August 2, 2014

Grown Ups 2 2013 [Eng] XViD-ETRG FastDL Download

Grown Ups 2 2013 torrent


Seeds 138 SeedsPeers 61 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 MB
Files: 3


Users review: How can I instead disappointment in this film entirely my total? It may not be possible. I am one of those who actually like the first great man. It has a plot, good characters and a lot of fun. The sequel, on the other hand, is pointless, stupid, juvenile and offensive. Not one redeeming quality in the entire movie. I plan to leave after the first 15 minutes! I forced myself to stay, just to see whether this chaos would be better. It did not. The jokes go naked men, gay men, women brainless, sex, body functions (again and again!) And more of the same, several times. No story, no acting, no thought, no point. I was the first in the theater and never a total waste of time right back.What.


Year: 2013
Genres: Comedy
Director: Dennis Dugan
Starring: Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Chris Rock
Language: Eng
Runtime: 101 min
Audio: Dual Audio
Frame Rate: 29.9 fps
Video Bitrate: 3226 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 256 kbps