Saturday, May 24, 2014

3 Days to Kill 2014 Eng (by BIODESSI) Download

3 Days to Kill 2014 torrent


Seeds 105 SeedsPeers 90 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 MB
Files: 3


Users review: Seeing the trailers, I was expecting a different kind of action movie that I have seen. It's not a bad film by any means, as I said, this is not what I expected. You can very well say Luc Besson effect, who wrote the story, produced the film and co- wrote the script, the odd pacing / editing of the film. A lot of the dialogue seemed too foreign, and oddly placed. Again, I'm not saying that it is a bad film, just ya know. I'm operating hard / bare knuckles kind of film, and he was more character-driven story, I assumed that it was still a nice fun movie and I I loved Costner in it. I somehow feel like hes making a strong comeback that Im excited. I say, if you want to Costner, Besson you love, then this is the movie for you! :)


Year: 2014
Genres: Action, Crime, Drama
Director: McG
Starring: Kevin Costner, Hailee Steinfeld, Connie Nielsen
Language: English
Runtime: 117 min
Audio: 2.1 Stereo
Frame Rate: 24 fps
Video Bitrate: 5228 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 440 kbps