Thursday, October 9, 2014

Hercules 2014 Eng

Hercules 2014 torrent


Seeds 128 SeedsPeers 87 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 MB
Files: 3


Users review: Hercules starring Dwayne The Rock Johnson absolutely delivers on its promise to be entertaining. I went into this film with half-hearted expectations, thinking that Dwayne Johnson wouldnt fit the part well, I fully expected this to be an entire film of blood and fighting. This is far from correct. The writers of this film are fantastic going for almost A knights tale vibe to it with a ton of comedy. I honestly found myself laughing out loud much more than I found myself getting drilled with constant WWE style fighting like there was in The legend of hercules, mind you this is a very good thing. The laid back style of this film is what makes it so great, sadly this film failed in the box office, hopefully folks can see the potential and eat it up on bluray/DVD.


Year: 2014
Genres: Action, Adventure
Director: Brett Ratner
Starring: Dwayne Johnson, John Hurt, Ian McShane
Language: English
Runtime: 98 min
Audio: 5.1
Frame Rate: 25 fps
Video Bitrate: 5228 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 320 kbps