Sunday, October 5, 2014

The Maze Runner 2014 English Download

The Maze Runner 2014 torrent


Seeds 131 SeedsPeers 51 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 MB
Files: 3


Users review: My opinion might be a little biased cause Im a huge fan of the Dystopian and Ethiopian genre. But this movie definitely exceeded my expectations. It definitely trumps divergent by far, might even be on par with the hunger games. This movie was non stop action, and mystery. It definitely succeeded in keeping me on edge wondering what was going to happen next. If youre contemplating whether or not you should watch it, do yourself a favour and watch it, believe me you will not regret it! I cannot wait until the sequel comes out! Great stuff! Well thats about it for what I have to say, youve gotta watch the movie to really understand the good things about it. The movie Is good.


Year: 2014
Genres: Action, Mystery, Sci-Fi
Director: Wes Ball
Starring: Dylan OBrien, Kaya Scodelario, Will Poulter
Language: English
Runtime: 113 min
Audio: 5.1
Frame Rate: 25 fps
Video Bitrate: 5228 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 320 kbps




This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.