Monday, May 19, 2014

TMNT 2007 [HDRip.AAC] Download

TMNT 2007 torrent


Seeds 108 SeedsPeers 68 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 MB
Files: 3


Users review: I will say that I am a moderate fan of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and I absolutely Loved as children, after a while I felt I had left behind, and keep looking around the idea and characters legend. The idea of ​​this film film but New In effect it excites me when I first heard about it, I felt they were trying to bring back more time franchise that first death, it will be The turtles were primarily for a generation re. But after leaving nostalgia more good to me and began to take quite excited about the film Movie trailer after I was good and I Advance Screening today. Now I say that is more Let all know and love turtles have changed little teensy weensy and dark theaters that show old TV, but this is still basically the same. It's 1:00 Movie know what movie is a fun, action-packed thrill ride from beginning to end full comedy, and I know that I will not loved any way other. If you He expects errors you find them, I do so why Review it took 9/10 in instead of 10/10. But this film film is full of creative ideas, plot 1 the surprisingly compelling, beautiful animation, action Voice only large loads well. I like this movie Movie! And now I'll go occupies first appeared around now acting voice was magnificent. All players of Sonic the turtles are young, but are being practically the same as the turtles all know and love. All of the turtles are played brilliantly, especially Leonardo, who was my favorite little turtle first, I felt the addition an agent voice extra layer of his and found not wait. As people get Patrick Stewart 01:00 strikingly different function has accustomed, Sarah Michelle Gellar, who provide the perfect Paper Abi Chris Evans that does work pretty well, hell is Kevin Smith Throughout the ride slightly pointless but 01:00 satisfactory paper out of it too. Agent looks only slightly annoyed at the beginning was the Mako as Master Splinter, just does not feel right to me, probably because Splinter was a different voice, but I still do not like starting. However, growing time for me. Ziyi also Xang does a pretty good job in their next role.Now The praise has life animation and the real story. Animation does not seem surprising to me trailers seemed the caricature. Boy was stupid! Animation Life is open simply stop awesome. It took around 5:00 minutes realizing it, and for the rest of filming just issued in fear. Are my friends complained about how People stared, but I thought it worked perfect movie Picture. Animation current city is impressive, and animation reaches a war looks beautiful in the rain. Trace and is surprisingly good. That was not the villain Shredder can upset people, I am happy I have been, as needed for the cinema, but here the argument is bad and as good. The story also allows a lot more action Well, life can PG 1:00, why is the action violent, but this not prevent the action in negative, then search superb.Now movie Picture. Well, I think that the dialogue does not exactly Amaze works very good time and I felt that the dialogue is to many so other cases that seemed a little bit forced. Surprisingly it was not funny was forced into actually worked very good, but Some of the dialogue difficult action type began to scratch after a while. This is almost the only negative aspect was honest, I am sure there are many more, but I had a lot of bang 01:00 account. TMNT is usually great movies 01:00 tifozëte film will satisfy the original comic series and well as newcomers. Its the Movie Movie sit back, relax and enjoy, and bring your bucket of popcorn and corn. Turtles Returning to All! And judging by the roof, and if it does well in cash, theres more to come!


Year: 2007
Genres: Animation, Action, Adventure
Director: Kevin Munroe
Starring: Patrick Stewart, Mako, Chris Evans
Language: Eng
Runtime: 87 min
Audio: 5.1
Frame Rate: 29.9 fps
Video Bitrate: 5428 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 440 kbps