Wednesday, September 3, 2014

The Book Thief 2013 English Download

The Book Thief 2013 torrent


Seeds 118 SeedsPeers 69 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 MB
Files: 3


Users review: 9.5. Id love to give it a 10, but having read the book, I know there were a couple of things they could have done to make it even better. The film was stunning nonetheless.I had very high expectations going in and honestly, from the trailer, I was prepared for a let down. Nothing of the sort. The scenery was breathtaking and captivating, and I felt transported, insulated from the realities of a terrible war in a terrible time by the endearingly human performances of the actors and the depth they lent to their characters.The only complaints I have would be slight spoilers for both the movie and the book and since I highly recommend both, Ill save them.A powerfully emotional treat you wont regret. Go see it!


Year: 2013
Genres: Drama, War
Director: Brian Percival
Starring: Sophie Nélisse, Geoffrey Rush, Emily Watson
Language: English
Runtime: 131 min
Audio: 5.1
Frame Rate: 25 fps
Video Bitrate: 5228 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 320 kbps