Sunday, September 28, 2014

The Grand Budapest Hotel 2014 Eng 720p [Frank-mel30]

The Grand Budapest Hotel 2014 torrent


Seeds 110 SeedsPeers 83 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 MB
Files: 3


Users review: I would consider myself a Wes Anderson fan, however in saying that, I have only seen a handful of his movies. I was very excited for The Grand Budapest Hotel, because of its excellent cast, the fact its directed by Wes Anderson and just by how unique it looked. After watching The Grand Budapest Hotel, I can confidently say that its my new favourite Wes Anderson film, and probably his best.As I was hoping, the story to The Grand Budapest Hotel is very original and unique, some may even say strange. And as the movie goes on, the story only gets wilder and wilder. The film is often very hilarious, with some seriously funny dark humour thrown in there as well. Characters are extremely well written, with the bond between Gustave and Zero being the backbone of the whole movie as its so well written. The Grand Budapest Hotel features an odd narrative structure that works very well for the film, again adding to the uniqueness and freshness of it. I wasnt exactly sure how the story would play out, as I purposely avoided all promotional materiel so I would know as little as possible before watching. This was a great benefit to my viewing experience as I loved everything I saw, and felt as though nothing was spoiled from watching too many trailers.I havent been a huge fan of most of Ralph Fiennes work since his phenomenal performance in 1993?s Schindlers List, but this is easily his best performance since then. He proves he can do comedy just as well as he can do drama, providing a perfect balance of both. Newcomer Tony Revolori is excellent as well. I wont get into the whole supporting cast because theres so many who were all so great, but I was particularly impressed by Willem Dafoe, Adrien Brody, Harvey Keitel, Jude Law and Saoirse Ronan.The Grand Budapest Hotel is definitely a Wes Anderson film, down to its very core. If you know his style, then you known what to expect, as this movie is full of it. Thankfully though, its not a case of style over substance, with a great story to accompany the gorgeous visuals. The colour palette is beautiful; its nice to see lots of bright colours when so many other films are so dark and dreary. The set design and costumes are perfect, and theres so much attention to detail within the sets. The cinematography is phenomenal, and I really like how the film was presented in different aspect ratios.You really cant go wrong with this film. Its probably Wes Andersons best film, it has gorgeous visuals, excellent acting and a wonderful story. If youre a fan of Wes Andersons previous work, you cannot miss this, and even if youre not a fan you should go and see it anyway.


Year: 2014
Genres: Comedy
Director: Wes Anderson
Starring: Ralph Fiennes, F. Murray Abraham, Mathieu Amalric
Language: English
Runtime: 100 min
Audio: 5.1
Frame Rate: 25 fps
Video Bitrate: 5228 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 320 kbps




Ta wiadomość e-mail jest wolna od wirusów i złośliwego oprogramowania, ponieważ ochrona avast! Antivirus jest aktywna.