Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Third Person 2013 [Eng] Download

Third Person 2013 torrent


Seeds 130 SeedsPeers 89 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 MB
Files: 3


Users review: When I received an invite to go to the screening of Third Person, I was a bit uncertain whether this would be a decent flick or not. I hadnt seen any trailers or read articles about it so I did not know what to expect.Third person is a film from Paul Haggis ( the director of the Oscar- winning Crash) involving intertwining stories featuring Liam Neeson, Olivia Wilde, Adrien Brody, Mila Kunis, James Franco, Maria Bello, Moran Atlas and Kim Basinger.Having not seen Crash, I hadnt raised my expectations to spectacular levels. Maybe this is why Third Person is getting a mediocre score, people simply compare it with Crash and not as an individual movie.Let me begin by stating that the atmospheric feel of the movie is top notch. Whether it is the chic, extravagant life-style in Paris, the beautiful and not-so beautiful side of Rome or the busy streets in New York, every city is portrayed in a beautiful way. The soundtrack is okay and fits with the mood of the scenes.The acting is , how could it not be with this cast, top-notch ! Especially Mila Kunis surprised me with her emotionally depth, a side of her that we dont see a lot in her movies.Of course, with different intertwining stories, people will argue which one is the best of the bundle. Let me make this clear : Each story is very intriguing and has plot twists that I did not see coming. You could feel everyone staring with great surprise at the screen when major twists came. For me, the best story was the part with Adrien Brody and Moran Atlas. They had the best chemistry in the movie, with a very interesting dilemma. It had the funniest and most-thrilling moments ( according to me of course, the others are very well made as well, this is truly a matter of personal taste ).But the movie has a big flaw. The link between the stories is rather weak ( I still have no idea how Adriens story was linked with the rest of them, when this movie releases for all audiences someone will maybe find that link ). The wrap-around at the end was very, very confusing and didnt make a lot of sense. It was surprising , yes, but really no- one understood what the ending meant for the story. But I think that if this movie gets analyzed and someone clearly explains its ending, my appreciation for this movie would certainly be of the roof.Im not the type of guy who volunteers to watch a romantic drama, I even dread the thought of watching another chick-flick/tear-buster with the girlfriend. But this drama pulled me into its story with fantastic performances from an awesome cast, good writing/directing for each storyline and a fine balance between drama, romance and humor.And for that great achievement, this movie deserves : 7,5 /10


Year: 2013
Genres: Drama, Romance
Director: Paul Haggis
Starring: Liam Neeson, Mila Kunis, Adrien Brody
Language: English
Runtime: 137 min
Audio: 5.1
Frame Rate: 25 fps
Video Bitrate: 5228 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 320 kbps




This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.