Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Anchorman 2 The Legend Continues 2013 (English) (by 8i8i8i8i8i)

Anchorman 2 The Legend Continues 2013 torrent


Seeds 140 SeedsPeers 94 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 MB
Files: 3


Users review: The words escape me when it comes to reviewing this movie...before I start, you should know, im a massive comedy fan, and enjoyed the first anchorman quite a lot, and also that this is my first review because the disappointment and anger this movie caused made me have to write a review...this movie was the biggest waste of my time and money, and had I not been with company,I wouldve left half way through. To be fair to the movie, the first 1 hour was okay, promising, and had a few laughs, but as the movie went on it descended into utter garbage, cheap humour and extremely drawn out scenes. The plot was just...insane, I literally couldnt believe what I was watching, the movie was mainly just shouting and stupid noises, the same joke drawn out 100 times, no plot, no substance, no nothing. When I checked IMDb, I was honestly expecting to see somewhere between 3-4, I nearly fell out my seat when I saw 7.2, this movie probably wouldve made more sense if you cut up the scenes into a complete random order. Truly a 1/10 movie.


Year: 2013
Genres: Comedy
Director: Adam McKay
Starring: Will Ferrell, Christina Applegate, Paul Rudd
Language: English
Runtime: 119 min
Audio: 5.1
Frame Rate: 25 fps
Video Bitrate: 5228 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 320 kbps