Sunday, August 3, 2014

That Awkward Moment 2014 Download

That Awkward Moment 2014 torrent


Seeds 143 SeedsPeers 73 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 MB
Files: 3


Users review: I was so alarmed by this film, I walked out before it ended, at that point I really did not matter, though it is always close to the end, but I was tortured enough. Identity Thief (2013) was Oscar-this.Trying compared to Sex and the City for guys, not just smart and not fun. I have to say that the three main leads have chemistry, and immediately believe that they are friends. But the joke was almost thrown down gorges, not to mention the very dramatic moment. Unlike The Best Man Holiday (2013), which offset the comedy and drama perfectly, this movie is not good at all. His lame attempt to make a movie for couples who like Comedy, I say save your money and go rent Hes Just Not That (2009) instead.Michael B. Jordan because you're at it, already proven to be the best addition to this, you deserve better. He Zac Efron, after seeing it, I think your 15 minutes of fame are about up.


Year: 2014
Genres: Comedy, Romance
Director: Tom Gormican
Starring: Zac Efron, Michael B. Jordan, Miles Teller
Language: Eng
Runtime: 94 min
Audio: Dual Audio
Frame Rate: 23.9 fps
Video Bitrate: 5428 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 440 kbps