Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Argo 2012 Download

Argo 2012 torrent


Seeds 104 SeedsPeers 72 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 MB
Files: 3


Users review: I was born Live in Irany Irany watching a movie on my PAISY my people, who are going to the wrong direction just made me angry. I was not born at the time, but I heard my parents and others, and there was nothing like movie.killing people every day in the streets and begging on the streets to come back and run the Shah, I say none of them was out as well as the film showed. I think it was good for Ben to get Irany talk to people at the time, and heard their views not only read the files and documents and to make the film. Finally, let me say that the people of Iran are not like the characters from the movies and hope to all who search for accidents that time and then judge whether the film and my country.


Year: 2012
Genres: Biography, Drama, History
Director: Ben Affleck
Starring: Ben Affleck, Bryan Cranston, John Goodman
Language: English
Runtime: 120 min
Audio: Dual Audio
Frame Rate: 24 fps
Video Bitrate: 2924 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 320 kbps