Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Star Trek 2009 (by CaMoKaT15) Download

Star Trek 2009 torrent


Seeds 130 SeedsPeers 74 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 MB
Files: 3


Users review: As a person with a love of many things a long journey (I've seen more than a lot of movies and shows), I have to say that JJ & Co. did a good job with this picture; Dynamics were broadly satisfactory characters, entertainment scenes and set pieces well together. Most of all I was impressed with the quick touch of the project - it will be very easy to criticize the picture to make up for what could be considered one of the major changes in some parts of Trek knowledge, but given that the change came and comfort, as does confidence them, according to my current full characterization acceptable.With hand, were largely stable, and perhaps with the exception of Sulu, which I think had a lot in common. Kudos, however, for Zoe Saldanas freedoms beauty as well, especially with Chris Pine as Kirk - I always thought Spock was my favorite character, but it looks like I will have to reconsider; Pine life and found that Kirk Moxie exquisitely and hell were very happy to look into the future instalments.With side of the plot, beautiful women; no sense of logic in her honor, without being too overwrought. In fact, there are some moments where you think, Wow, that's for gaming, but as Id already suspended my disbelief to accept the possibility of time travel green blood alien from the planet Vulcan, these things do not make me go at all. Plus there are a number of points in the movie where they said We integrate this kind of trick the last 20-odd years, and you loved it; Run with us on this, and I was happy to.Oh, and most importantly, the film is fun; good means to take themselves too seriously, despite staying well known that sense of pride and importance that all great drama to get some character, and it's not so bad this movie all.How endure repeated viewings, it is not defined; but when he is in it blast.Addendum: His month plus since I originally wrote it, and I saw the movie three times in total now - opening ten minutes is a wonderful manipulative that the rest of the film struggles to fit occurs and use seem even more far fetched than ever, and the jokes seem even more stupid, but I still fancy to see again, so I think it should work for me.


Year: 2009
Genres: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi
Director: J.J. Abrams
Starring: Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Simon Pegg
Language: English
Runtime: 127 min
Audio: 2.1 Stereo
Frame Rate: 24 fps
Video Bitrate: 2924 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 256 kbps