Monday, June 30, 2014

Despicable Me 2 2013 [Eng] FastDL Download

Despicable Me 2 2013 torrent


Seeds 102 SeedsPeers 99 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 MB
Files: 3


Users review: In all honesty I can not remember the first movie that well, so I find it difficult to compare with the end. On the other hand, this movie is quite memorable and see what enjoyable.I sighted and I absolutely loved it. I was worried that all the good bits were in the ads, but the film is interesting and fun arent all parts of the advertisement. We Servants are so funny, I actually cried out and laugh at some parts. In fact, I enjoyed it so much I am like brothers I saw it again (Mainly so I can see him again! Hehe) characters are beautiful, I hate for heart joy, and film developing million in the first (from what I can remember) and such a heart warming family its film.I FULLY recommend this movie :)


Year: 2013
Genres: Animation, Comedy, Family
Director: Pierre Coffin
Starring: Steve Carell, Kristen Wiig, Benjamin Bratt
Language: English
Runtime: 98 min
Audio: 5.1
Frame Rate: 29.9 fps
Video Bitrate: 5228 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 320 kbps