Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The Immigrant 2013 English

The Immigrant 2013 torrent


Seeds 129 SeedsPeers 98 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 MB
Files: 3


Users review: Immigrant (2013 release. 95 minutes) brings a young Polish woman, EWA (played by Marion Cotillard), who arrives with his sickly sister Ellis Island in January 1921 with a history of quarantine sister, Ewa about. deport themselves until the last minute, it is saved by its appearance and features of English, Bruno Weiss (played by Joaquin Phoenix). Weiss works Vaudeville Show / cabaret spirit before long, Eva is forced to participate (and worse). At the same time, the storyline, we need to know Orlando magician (played by Jeremy Renner), who also has an eye for beautiful Ewa. Honestly more plot heavy movie ruin your viewing experience, you just have to see for yourself how it all plays out.Couple comments: First, I I heard from this film, despite its star power, and I noticed that when I was in Belgium during the last visit family. Given the star cast and the subject (there are legal immigrants in the U.S. and I), I'm not about seeing fluctuations. Great performances really rich operation (Cotillard looks good on the way to becoming Hollywood's usual), but it seems that this film is a lavish production with a very false script. There are plot holes the size of Manhattan, you can cover up if you're the kind of mood. Secondly, in contrast to the IMDb here and other information sites (such as the Belgian movie site), time of 120 minutes, the film is not., In fact, they are not anywhere close to, and that's how 95 minutes. , At least the version that I saw I in Belgium two weeks ago.Bottom line: This film is worth checking out acting performances, but I do not know that I can recommend you go to spend money on it in the theater. It is certainly not suggesting that it can even be released in U.S. theaters (with no signs of that as of this moment). If I were you I, Id, probably wait for DVD / Blu-Ray release of "immigrant.


Year: 2013
Genres: Drama, Mystery, Romance
Director: James Gray
Starring: Jeremy Renner, Marion Cotillard, Joaquin Phoenix
Language: Eng
Runtime: 120 min
Audio: 2.1 Stereo
Frame Rate: 25 fps
Video Bitrate: 3226 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 440 kbps