Monday, June 30, 2014

Earth to Echo 2014

Earth to Echo 2014 torrent


Seeds 106 SeedsPeers 76 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 MB
Files: 3


Users review: The film was shot in the popular found-footage fashion, Earth Echo is refreshingly original family movie, I liked it for my kids. It's funny, with a lot of heart, the movie was really well done, with excellent acting from the mostly young cast. Children behave and speak like a real child. Dealing with real problems, such as divorce, adoption, awkwardness with the opposite sex, and that we should withdraw from friends, there's a lot of audience relate to.I first I thought it was not a whole lot of character development and the nature Echo, but in hindsight, the movie had little to do with ECHO and more to do with the children there - their last night together - Echo I get home. Too often I find that I nod to children's films. This is a little movie you think it is. A lot of action, suspense and humor - the edge, but I'm sure ... no profanity and violence-free. Here's a little gem that I'm afraid that you will lose all the other summer blockbusters mix, but I hope to be able to word-of-mouth, it would be a surprise hit.


Year: 2014
Genres: Adventure, Sci-Fi
Director: Dave Green
Starring: Teo Halm, Astro, Reese Hartwig
Language: English
Runtime: 91 min
Audio: Dual Audio
Frame Rate: 23.9 fps
Video Bitrate: 5228 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 440 kbps