Thursday, July 3, 2014

Last Vegas 2013 English Download

Last Vegas 2013 torrent


Seeds 120 SeedsPeers 94 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 MB
Files: 3


Users review: I had the opportunity to End-screen Vegas. I almost had to drag my friends to the movies, because he said that he not interested in the film, but there was no tickets, so I finally agreed. The film is what the movie is fun. Morgan, Kevin, Robert and Michael are so refreshing and funny together, playing off each other very well, and because the film was moving forward with a great pace. I hate it when dragging and housing in Central and this is when I started my watch to see how long the movie will end long road movie gig. At times, the movie seems to be stuck in the middle and pull, but this movie is almost two hours long, and I moved forward, f gy smoothly, that the time just flew by.This movie you will not win any Academy Awards, is not it, that Shakespeare is not going to solve the big social problem that only good nice to see everyone in the audience liked it. If you are looking to go to the movies just pure enjoyment and forget the outside world for a while, take a look at this film, you will not be disappointed.


Year: 2013
Genres: Comedy
Director: Jon Turteltaub
Starring: Robert De Niro, Michael Douglas, Morgan Freeman
Language: English
Runtime: 105 min
Audio: 5.1
Frame Rate: 24 fps
Video Bitrate: 5228 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 440 kbps




This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.