Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I Frankenstein 2014 by iliapro73 Download

I Frankenstein 2014 torrent


Seeds 148 SeedsPeers 84 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 MB
Files: 3


Users review: We talk clearly clear here ... there The dog may Pile see the trailer and automatically know that This will not be Hollywood masterpiece. If you have see the trailer and then buy a ticket not, then You do not have the required complaint be made about what if you hate the movie. There The film about gargoyles, demons and Frankenstein! Mind have undoubtedly the best movie of all time in a converted movie plot is well done. A science fiction, not all have scannana can get 8.0 on IMDb. With all that people say, I have I have to say honestly enjoy the movie. There Perhaps I have enjoy it because I have not go on with high expectations. Yes, there OOOVEEERLY simple plot, but not That is have Especially effective good enough and have have a lot of action scenes. Also, Im a fan of Eckhart, Nighy and Jai Courtney. I would love to go into detail and using all sorts of unique language film at the film, but I want to waste your time. If you want to escape reality for an hour or two and for real fans Sci-fi, I recommend this movie. If you are looking for a potential Oscar scannana, you should sit this one out.


Year: 2014
Genres: Action, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
Director: Stuart Beattie
Starring: Aaron Eckhart, Bill Nighy, Miranda Otto
Language: English
Runtime: 92 min
Audio: 2.1 Stereo
Frame Rate: 23.9 fps
Video Bitrate: 3226 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 384 kbps