Thursday, July 17, 2014

American Hustle 2013 (DVDRip) Download

American Hustle 2013 torrent


Seeds 148 SeedsPeers 75 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 MB
Files: 3


Users review: All David O. Russell's first jednímz of my favorite directors. Ive liked his movies and absolutely love flirting Fighter and disasters. This film is also very talented cast, including Christian Vale, Jeremy Renner and Amy Adams.The problem is the story, pacing and length films. I enjoyed the movie length should not be a problem. Most of the film did not hold my interest and I I was bored. I read that most improvised, and it scored highly fragmented and disjointed, that feeling. I looked at my watch and my mind often drifted to the many, many times. What is compelling, interesting film to bore fest has become a very positive score different moments.I I'm surprised funny in general, and is again seen to be on cable, but my reaction would be the same as expected.


Year: 2013
Genres: Crime, Drama
Director: David O. Russell
Starring: Christian Bale, Amy Adams, Bradley Cooper
Language: English
Runtime: 138 min
Audio: Dual Audio
Frame Rate: 29.9 fps
Video Bitrate: 2924 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 440 kbps