Monday, July 21, 2014

Palo Alto 2013 English Download

Palo Alto 2013 torrent


Seeds 103 SeedsPeers 86 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 MB
Files: 3


Users review: Gia Coppolas first film is a winner. Ill admit, I made the mistake of reading a few reviews before heading to the theater, all rather deep and seemed to miss what is important, but they influenced me to the point that I had planned to change the film in one hour. But when when it happens, I kould holidays. I was completely engrossed and invested in the characters. I wanted to know how things have worked for them, and I disappointed.Several reviewers said it a good effort in the first place, but it meanders. This is not much substance. This is not a conspiracy. Everything that is wrong in my opinion. I havent read James FRANCOS short story on which this film is based, but I can say that Ms. Coppola does an excellent job of writing a screenplay he and a good story arc and enough plot clearly shows that the main three characters - April Teddy and Emily - learn something important enough experience changed for the better in the end. Then, 4yèma, Fred, is heading towards Epiphany, if he can survive long enough to win it. What many miss is that Ms. Coppola has become a true here.Palo Alto accurately captures teen anxiety, how hard to figure things out, how old can deceive / mislead / manipulate us, how do we make bad choices but always with the feeling that they just started this thing at the time. High School is not fun. Something resist. Then you can be successful just go out and be a better title direction.Its were aged since I was in high school, and even if the generation that is very different from my human nature has not changed and those matters port changed. Granted, every character, every situation, every poor choice, every result. I especially with respect and did not know what to say, so he says nothing. But most importantly, I credit Ms. Coppola about what I really care about these characters. I had empathy for the character unlikeable. This is good writing (Franco Coppola and credit). After that, he directed the very Best, given the main character play by Emma Roberts (remarkable), Jack Kilmer, Zoe Levin, Nat Wolff and I have a lot of experience. I like to follow the principal whose jobs mean something meaningful about life and honestly earn our emotions. Patients with those of Ms. Gia Coppolas work. This is a wonderful film.


Year: 2013
Genres: Drama
Director: Gia Coppola
Starring: Emma Roberts, James Franco, Jack Kilmer
Language: Eng
Runtime: 100 min
Audio: AC3
Frame Rate: 23.9 fps
Video Bitrate: 2924 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 384 kbps