Thursday, July 31, 2014

Tammy 2014 DVDRip-AVC License [by rafay123] Download

Tammy 2014 torrent


Seeds 141 SeedsPeers 94 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 MB
Files: 3


Users review: Im not sure why people put this movie down. My family came away happy, my son is still always noting how funny it was was.I will not go into detail, as most of what I will say is that the whole theater laughing hard and loud almost the entire movie, & scaron , this is what most people want when they go to see a comedy, do not laugh think.For those who already know, Melissa McCarthy, you know what to expect and I do not have disappointed. Add to Susan and Kathy, and I do not understand how you can go wrong. I really think that too many people are starting to expectations this.If you do not know, Melissa McCarthy will be live rock lol. But still it's funny just enjoy it, and my whole family!


Year: 2014
Genres: Comedy
Director: Ben Falcone
Starring: Melissa McCarthy, Susan Sarandon, Kathy Bates
Language: Eng
Runtime: 97 min
Audio: AC3
Frame Rate: 29.9 fps
Video Bitrate: 3226 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 384 kbps