Sunday, July 20, 2014

Mood Indigo 2013

Mood Indigo 2013 torrent


Seeds 150 SeedsPeers 60 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 MB
Files: 3


Users review: I read the book many years ago and just remember, but I still felt the magic of the absurd or strange that struck me so much. The film manages to translate that feeling into visual images, but I felt it was too much, and although the book I never heard that he tried to be funny, the film was made. At least that is my impression that this is a little slapstick "partly through some parts got boring. Nevertheless become stronger towards the end in tragedy. Suddenly the absurdity and strangeness became the language of the tragic development has become a mirror of the inner world of feelings and characters. It really hit me there.


Year: 2013
Genres: Comedy, Drama, Fantasy
Director: Michel Gondry
Starring: Romain Duris, Audrey Tautou, Gad Elmaleh
Language: English
Runtime: 131 min
Audio: AC3
Frame Rate: 24 fps
Video Bitrate: 5228 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 384 kbps