Tuesday, July 15, 2014

I Origins 2014 (English) Download

I Origins 2014 torrent


Seeds 115 SeedsPeers 96 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 MB
Files: 3


Users review: Spoiler alert. I, apparently, the same arrangement as the previous reviewer who did not use this movie. I was one of the 150 listed and sold only to wait for the show to come Ina. Only ten were in the waiting list, I so glad I did, because it turned out to be my favorite film at Sundance - I liked even better than Whiplash, who won the dramatic grand jury and audience award.It had a similar effect on me, as did the movie Contact. I wonder what would have happened? It explores the intersection of science and spiritual - as a contact. Biometrics is a relatively new science, and I I can not imagine growing database of biometric eye scanner, where it is believed that there may be decâto one signature per person as fingerprints. If so, it could mean that if you find duplicates? What can happen if a duplicate is found to be deceased? What happens if a person has a duplicate of the dead person's eyes also scan memory deep consciousness of things in life, people died? It was not a perfect film - was left out of what should be done about the serious ethical breach by a doctor who wanted to investigate child actors after the first signs of autism pretext. In addition, the hero was serendipitous experiences with the number 11, which means that it has never been resolved.Still, I hope this film will create a dialogue and a lot of buzz as more and more people see the film it . Great.


Year: 2014
Genres: Drama, Sci-Fi
Director: Mike Cahill
Starring: Michael Pitt, Brit Marling, Astrid Bergès-Frisbey
Language: English
Runtime: 113 min
Audio: Dual Audio
Frame Rate: 29.9 fps
Video Bitrate: 5428 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 440 kbps