Thursday, July 17, 2014

Palo Alto 2013 English [aleksei0103] Download

Palo Alto 2013 torrent


Seeds 143 SeedsPeers 72 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 MB
Files: 3


Users review: Gia Coppola's first film is a winner. Ill admit that I made the mistake of reading some of the comments before heading to the theater, all quite superficial and seems to go missing out on what was important, but they affected me so much that I plan to replace film-hour RW, Rast. But when the hour came, I could not leave. I was deeply engrossed and invested in the characters. I wanted to know how things worked for them, and I did not disappointed.Several reviewers have said that it is a good first attempt, but it meanders. Because it does not matter much. It's not a conspiracy. Everything is wrong, in my opinion. I have not read the novels of James Francose that this movie is based on, but I can say that Ms. Coppola has done an excellent job of writing a good story arc and screenplay associate enough with conspiracy clearly that the three main characters - April, Teddy and Emily - learn something important enough to experience that change for the better end of the film. And fourth, Fred, headed to the Epiphany, when he can survive long enough to have it. What many people have left that Ms. Coppola has been truly here.Palo Alto accurately captures teen anxiety when things are hard to understand how an adult can deceive / mislead / manipulate us how do we bad choices, but there is always a feeling that is propelled to do just that thing on the time. The school is not fun. As we endure. And it can be an achievement just to get out alive, and headed in the right direction.Its been ages since I was in high school, and even though this generation is very different from mine, the human nature has not changed, and the problems havent changed. I felt like every character, every situation, every poor choice, every consequence. I especially related to not know what to say, do not say anything. But most of all, and I credit Ms. Coppola that I really cared about these characters. I even had one of empathy unlikeable character. Thats good writing (credit and Franco Coppola). And it is a very good management, considering the main characters of Emma Roberts (standout) played Jack Kilmer, Zoe Levin and Nat Wolff dont have a lot of experience. I like to follow the directors whose works say something meaningful to earn an honest living, and our emotions. Ill be the next Ms. Gia Coppola work. This is a good movie.


Year: 2013
Genres: Drama
Director: Gia Coppola
Starring: Emma Roberts, James Franco, Jack Kilmer
Language: English
Runtime: 100 min
Audio: 2.1 Stereo
Frame Rate: 23.9 fps
Video Bitrate: 5428 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 440 kbps