Thursday, April 10, 2014

3 Days to Kill 2014 (English) [BluRay] FastDL

3 Days to Kill 2014 torrent


Seeds 110 SeedsPeers 54 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 MB
Files: 3


Users review: From the look of the trailer Now I was waiting for a different kind of action movie then This, what I saw. It is not bad movie by any means, as I say, not what I expected. It could very well said, the influence of Luc Besson, in the story, as a co-author wrote the screenplay and produced the film, from the odd pacing / editing of the film. Much of the dialogue seemed foreign and strange set. Once again, I'm not saying this is a bad film, just know ya. I imagine a heavy action / point quality films and read more driven by a story character When This, I hope, so it was still a pretty entertaining movie, and I liked Costner in that. I feel I somehow hes a strong comeback which Im excited. I said if you want Costner, you might like Besson, when This this is a movie for you! :)


Year: 2014
Genres: Action, Crime, Drama
Director: McG
Starring: Kevin Costner, Hailee Steinfeld, Connie Nielsen
Language: English
Runtime: 117 min
Audio: AC3
Frame Rate: 29.9 fps
Video Bitrate: 5428 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 320 kbps