Sunday, April 13, 2014

How to Train Your Dragon 2010 English Download

How to Train Your Dragon 2010 torrent


Seeds 144 SeedsPeers 87 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 MB
Files: 3


Users review: I saw the trailer and I liked it a lot, but I thought that all the good parts of the movie film will be there and it all just as he did throughout his films of recent times. This was not the case. There are much better parts that were to be discovered and congratulate choice.It definitely not read the book, because I do not know the history, the witch could be as stories often make the book file, but I think that the writer could not hope for the best picture, best shots of characters, especially the black dragon, you will definitely fall in love with - mime and gestures and facial expressions, complex and real. I agree that this is not the kind of movie film that makes you constantly think, too, once the boat should not be. It's just beautiful from start to finish, and I really really wanted to laugh for the characters, if they have suffered (and their 22). Movie film was not too long, I had some stupid line and silenced annoying child behind me with the first five minutes more or less, which I think says it all.I do not know if I actually go to the movies, but I definitely I want to see. Great special effects and, again, very good dragon.


Year: 2010
Genres: Animation, Adventure, Comedy
Director: Dean DeBlois
Starring: Jay Baruchel, Gerard Butler, Christopher Mintz-Plasse
Language: Eng
Runtime: 98 min
Audio: 2.1 Stereo
Frame Rate: 24 fps
Video Bitrate: 3226 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 320 kbps