Saturday, April 5, 2014

Hansel And Gretel Witch Hunters 2013 [English] kleefetz Download

Hansel And Gretel Witch Hunters 2013 torrent


Seeds 137 SeedsPeers 98 Peers


Torrent Size: 815 MB
Files: 3


Users review: I believe that kould my eyes when I saw the first poster Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunter in the VIN?? they?? s put together two favorite movie stars around?? sis would mine, Jeremy Renner and Gemma Arterton! I like gothic interpretation of fairy tales such as Snow White and the Huntsman. And I also liked supernaturalization historical figures like Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter a lot. This movie?? Kiet cross of two types, and this is one film I am sure I will be able to see it when it opened.Hansel and Gretel began as we all know from fairy tales, children are left?? I my parents me?? line. They are attracted to the house made of candy, and was captured by an evil witch who lived included?? Line. We all know how the story ends when Hansel and Gretel pushed the witch-fire oven. But that was only the beginning of the movie, to then?? S brother-sister team to launch a career as a witch hunters Mercenary. When da?? I mysteriously disappeared??'s Children to terrorize the city, the mayor of the Hansel and Gretel employees to seek and kill the witch responsible them.That was one of the deep?? I know the story line, but I Itself?? s enjoyed myself watching?? o movie. Yes, Gore factors were those?? S great, but everything?? Kiet is done tongue in cheek prohibited. Actor Renner, and they are raw?? AubĂ„ms Arteron bad-ass! They fit their roles very active certificate. You will encounter a new, interesting Edward?? Here. CG and ra?? O?? Ana design was pretty good and what is imaginary. It was fun places Witch traditional doctrine on the scene as they were by him?? Liberties invented lore.As I mentioned, the film, which is not shy from violence, the absence of which is the tree?? Anas envelope graphically shows da?? Pairs of mechanisms death, from the ruins explode - close-up! There was a brief scene from the village beauty naked Mina (Pihla Viitala), as it was in the top Hansel. There was even an unexpected modern swear words do battle witch. With all?? S scenes, I do not they?? S know, it shows how the VIN?? got a PG-13 rating?? this country! In any case, despite and perhaps because of all this?? O surprise, I found the whole movie a lot of grown-up fun, very entertaining and a half hours.After film, I found that the key was Tommy Wirkola guy where?? led by the Norwegian Nazi zombie movie Dead Snow snow. So, it's a strange sense of Tarantino-esque humor is all over him?? This film. I'm a fan! I will wait for the next project for him. However, for all the fun I had watching?? O movie, though, I think they would be satisfied with what they have now. I think that H & G is already at the end of the tree?? Anas prospects.


Year: 2013
Genres: Action, Fantasy, Horror
Director: Tommy Wirkola
Starring: Jeremy Renner, Gemma Arterton, Peter Stormare
Language: English
Runtime: 88 min
Audio: 2.1 Stereo
Frame Rate: 24 fps
Video Bitrate: 5228 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 256 kbps